School in the past 100 years

School.It’s hard. Even for us but think about, wouldn’t it have been a lot harder 100 years ago? That is what my blog topic is for this blog. In the past we have made a drastic change in learning. We have different and new subjects,teaching ways, technology, and much more. one drastic change we have had is technology.  We have majorly upgraded it.  Here is a time line I got from www.emaze.com   Some of the latest technology used in schools are laptops like these.

I got this from www3.lenovo.com

Back in about 1917, 100 years ago, they did not have computers. The first computer was made around 1937. Computers did not start appearing in schools until the 1980’s.  New laws have also been made for schools.  Teachers used to be very mean to their students. In the 80’s, when my mom was in school, they used to paddle kids with rulers.They have now made laws that have out ruled this. There is actually 19 states that have not outlawed this yet.This includes Kentucky.  Sadly paddling still happens.  These 19 states allow whats called Corporeally punishment.

As you can see, school has changed a lot in the past 100 years.

Thanks for reading my blog!